This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Office 365 P1 - I can't even get the sample working

Dec 10, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Edited Dec 11, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Hello from Italy.
I'll start describing the scenario, there are:
  • a document library, named Javascript, containing copies of jquery-1.11.1.min.js, sputility.min.js, and my sample html page destinazione.html
  • a list named Origine, with hers fields Title and Valore (both are single lines of text)
  • another list named Destinazione, with field Title (single line of text), Valore (lookup to Origine.Valore) and Copia (single line of text)
    I've added the web part to "default edit page" as described on "installation" page, "content link" is set to /Javascript/destinazione.html
    And it works (when I click on Apply, the "title" field changes to Hello World) ... when editing.
I've just noticed this thread "Office 365 custom list only firing in when form in edit mode"... my problem seems to be the same experienced by korbbot. So I'll add my findings to his thread, instead.
Dec 11, 2014 at 3:23 PM
I believe this was resolved by clicking "OK" instead of "Apply" when editing the Content Editor Web Part to specify your HTML page.

Source: https://sputility.codeplex.com/discussions/549161

Can you confirm?
Marked as answer by KitMenke on 12/11/2014 at 7:42 AM
Dec 11, 2014 at 3:41 PM
Yes, I wasn't able to close this thread, sorry.
Dec 11, 2014 at 3:43 PM
No problem. I updated the Installation wiki page to make it clear to press OK instead of APPLY.