- FEATURE: Get fields using their internal column name: GetSPFieldByInternalName. See Common SPField functions
- FEATURE: DateTime fields now have two special methods: SetDate and SetTime. This allows you to set (or reset) the date or time individually. Also, both methods now support integer and string values! Also, calling GetValue will consistently return a SPDateTimeFieldValue object with integer properties for year, month, day, hour, and minute. See Date fields
- FEATURE/BUG: GetSPField now supports being able to retrieve the Content Type field see Content Type fields
- BUG (0.9.2): Should allow getting field names that are one character.
- BUG (0.9.3): Choice checkbox fields should allow unchecking a field by passing a second boolean parameter set to false.
- BUG (0.9.4): Yes/No fields should display "Yes" or "No" instead of true or false after calling MakeReadOnly.
- BUG (0.9.4): Yes/No fields - SetValue not working correctly.
Download the latest version of sputility.min.js
for production. For development, you can use sputility.js
Depends on jQuery
Browse the Changelog