Dec 6, 2010
- Bug: Unable to update the read only label. Fix allows developer to call MakeReadOnly again to update the label.
- Bug: Getting the value of a number field would sometimes return a string. GetValue now will always return a number.
- GetSPField now will throw a helpful error if the field is not found.
- Support for plain text "Multiple lines of text" fields (SPFieldNote). Support for the rich text versions is still a work in progress.
- Support for Yes/No fields. New SPBooleanField class for allows for getting and setting yes/no fields.
See the Changelog
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.