Jan 8, 2011
- Bug: SPNumberField GetValue() function now disregards commas
- Breaking change: GetSPFields will now return a hashtable instead of the array (see next item)
- GetSPField now loads fields into a hashtable instead of an array (dramatically increases speed for forms with a large number of fields)
- GetSPFieldType now attempts to prevent throwing an error when unable to get the field's type (allows for easier Firebugging).
- New MakeEditable function, will undo MakeReadOnly
- Support for currency fields. MakeReadOnly will display the value with dollar sign, and commas. Uses formatMoney function made by Jonas Raoni Soares Silva.
- Support for single select lookup fields
- Reformatted code to meet higher JSLint standards
See the Changelog
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.