Jan 31, 2011
- FEATURE: SPUtility now can detect and load supported fields on Survey forms.
- FEATURE: New HideSPField and ShowSPField functions. These functions function the same as SPField.Hide/Show except the entire field won't be initialized. This can be useful on very large forms that only need to show/hide fields (ex: tabs).
- FEATURE: Debug function for troubleshooting: call SPUtility.Debug(true) before your SPUtility code to show alerts (firebug console messages if possible).
- UPDATE: getSPFieldType optimized.
- UPDATE: Fields are now initialized when GetSPField is called (not before).
- BUG: The function 'createSPField' no longer throws an error: problem where if a field had a problem, any fields after would not be detected.
- UPDATE: Updates to SPChoiceField to detect when the field allows for Fill-in values (partial support, currently can set the normal options but not Fill-in values yet)
See the Changelog
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.