Version 0.11.0 (February 23, 2015)
- FEATURE: Add GetDescription and SetDescription to SPField. Allows you to manipulate descriptions for any field type!
- FEATURE: Add SPFieldBusinessData
- BUG: More fixes for SharePoint 2007/2010 SPUserField
- BUG fixed with 0.11.1: Issue with getting current SharePoint version
Version 0.11.1 (February 26, 2015)
- BUG: Issue with getting current SharePoint version breaks the library
Version 0.11.2 (March 10, 2015)
- BUG / FEATURE: Date separator for date/time fields was hard coded to a '/'. Added a new function, SPUtility.SetDateSeparator, which allows the user to change it.
- BUG: SetDescription not working in SharePoint 2007
Big thanks to Onizet for the contributions! https://sputility.codeplex.com/discussions/580446
Download the latest version of sputility.min.js
for production. For development, you can use sputility.js
Depends on jQuery
Browse the Changelog